First Capital Realty Inc.
Food and Hospitality
Scoler Lee & Associates Architects
Longo's Adaptive Re-Use
Rochon Building Corporation was tasked to convert a former Canadian northern railway and locomotive service shop that was built in 1919, into a state of the art Longo’s. The building consists of 45,000 sf of retail space under 40 feet
high ceilings. First Capital Realty initially owned the vacant building. Rochon Building Corporation was able to successfully restore all of the wood ceilings, the existing brick facade, and foundations of the renowned location.